Your privacy is very important to us and we want to handle the data you leave with us by using our website, signing up for our newsletter, or when you click through to social media and when you book tickets for Forever Young the show with care.
When you use our website and book tickets or purchase other services and products, we may collect information from and about you. This includes information that you provide to us when you purchase any of the products and/or services Forever Young The Show provides, or information that we collect when you use our (mobile) websites, apps, online shops, and other services, such as online promotions, events, promotions, contests, and possible loyalty programs.
Processing by Forever Young The Show
We have notified the processing of personal data to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (AP)) under number: [number]. More information about the Personal Data Authority and about privacy can be found on the website of the Personal Data Authority
Extended data of (the subsidiaries of) Fourmation Entertainment BV.
Fourmation Entertainment, registered in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce Amsterdam under number [number].
Feel free to contact us
You are always in control
You are not and never shall be obliged to disclose your personal details at the moment you purchase a product or service from us. The choice to enter data is always yours. However, in order to make a reservation or order a product, for example, it is necessary to enter some personal data.
Types of data
When producing and marketing Forever Young, we may process (personal) data of our customers and of visitors/users of our (mobile) websites, apps, web shops and other services such as online promotions, events, actions, contests and possible loyalty programs. Per activity it differs whether and if so, which (personal)
data we can process.
We can collect (personal) data in several ways:
– Tickets, Bookings Merchandise and other products and services linked to Forever Young: this involves processing personal data that you yourself have provided to us; such as first name, last name, address, place of residence, country, telephone number, gender, age, date of birth (for delivery purposes), financial data (for payment purposes), and the knowledge that you as a customer have used that specific product/service (which therefore obviously interests you).
– Creating a (Forever Young The Show) account on a (mobile) website or in an app. We will process the personal data that you provide us when creating the account or that you have given us access to (such as when using a social login); for example, your email address, first and/or last name, place of residence and user name and other things we ask you before the show starts;
– Requesting products/services through our (mobile) websites and apps (for example, requesting an e-mail newsletter); this involves information that you yourself provided to us through the website, such as your e-mail address.
– Use of our (mobile) websites and apps; this involves processing information about your use of the (mobile) websites and apps, such as the pages and websites visited within our network, the advertisements shown and the advertisements you clicked on. We can use this information to determine your possible interests;
– Use of our apps and website; this involves processing (personal) data that you enter yourself, for example in a competition or a show test, or information to which you have given us access (such as location data).
Forever Young The Show may share your personal information with its affiliates as described above under the heading "Processing by Forever Young The Show".
Data sharing within Forever Young The Show's subsidiaries and parent company.
In some cases, we may combine your data with data collected in the context of your purchase or use of various of our products/services (and/or products/services of our subsidiaries) or with information from external data sources (such as CDDN, Cendris, EDM or DCN). Based on this information, we create a profile so that we can better serve you and match the content of these products and services (including websites and product/service offerings) to your interests.
Purposes of processing
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes;
– For the establishment and implementation of an agreement concluded with you;
– To offer you the agreed products, services and/or information, to deliver these and to adapt these to your needs and wishes;
– To give you the opportunity to place and exchange information on one of the websites, or, if the website offers this possibility, to contact other users;
– If it concerns a paid product/service, to invoice you. We never publish financial details on a website, nor do we make them available to third parties for purposes other than executing the agreement. If payment for our products/services is not forthcoming, we can, for example, put the claim in the hands of third parties, such as a collection agency.
– In order to make targeted offers, for example, via e-mail or other messaging platforms. You may also be shown an advertisement on a website or in an app for a product that we suspect, based on the (personal) data we have processed, may be of interest to you. In the context of optimising our offers, we can compile a profile of you;
– To send you a newsletter, offer, user information, service message or other electronic message;
– To analyse, maintain, optimise and secure our (mobile) websites, apps and related technologies and to prevent fraud;
– To comply with laws and regulations imposed on us and to handle disputes and carry out audits;
– To carry out market research and to compile management information for the purpose of product and/or service development and for determining (general)
It applies here that not all data are always processed for the same purposes. In principle, we retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes, or to comply with statutory retention obligations.
In principle, we will keep the data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes mentioned above. Forever Young The Show will use the data at least as long as you use the service and, in the case of inactivity, for a period of 3 years thereafter. Forever Young The Show does this so that if you reactivate your account it is easy for you to use the service again.
An exception to the above is if the law requires Forever Young The Show to keep certain information for a longer period.
Sharing and disclosure of personal information
We may share personal data processed by us with the subsidiaries listed above under the heading "Processing by Forever Young The Show" and combine it with data processed by those subsidiaries. If you have any objections to this, please let us know at email@example.com. For the purposes of targeted online advertising, we may offer third parties (advertisers) the opportunity to use the segments into which we have divided visitors (based on personal data collected by us). For example, an advertiser may indicate that his beer ad should only be shown to males in the 20-34 age group. The advertiser can thus – without actually receiving the data himself – advertise in a targeted way. Advertisers can use this on our website, but also outside of it.
In special circumstances, we may make personal data available to third parties without your consent. Special circumstances include legitimate requests by authorities, subpoenas or court orders, actions to detect or prevent damage or fraud, or actions to ensure the security of our network and services. We may also provide personal data to so-called processors that deliver products/services on your behalf at your request, whereby (unless otherwise indicated) your personal data will only be used for the fulfilment of that delivery obligation. These processors are not entitled to use this data for their own purposes. Finally, we may share certain anonymous data with third parties, such as the number of users that clicked on a particular ad or link. You cannot be identified
from this data.
Cookies are small files that Forever Young The Show websites or apps can store on the hard drive or in the memory of your computer, tablet or mobile. This allows you, for example, to be easily recognized on your next visit without having to log in again. Cookies can also be used to collect information from other visitors to Forever Young The Show websites (who are not logged into a Forever Young The Show account) about their use of the websites. There are different types of cookies. In some cases, cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser; in other cases, these cookies are kept longer and can be read the next time you use the service. Where Forever Young The Show collects Personal Data using cookies, they will be processed in accordance with the provisions of this privacy and cookie statement. Before Forever Young The Show places non-functional cookies, Forever Young The Show will notify you and obtain your consent. Only after your consent has been given will these cookies be placed and read.
Forever Young The Show itself sets cookies to recognize you on your next visit without requiring you to log in again with your account. Forever Young The Show may also place cookies for profiling purposes. Forever Young The Show may also place tracking cookies that are used by Forever Young The Show when you, as a visitor, browse third-party websites where Forever Young The Show may serve ads through RTB and/or programmatic networks. In addition, Forever Young The
Show uses third parties to analyze the use of its content, websites, apps and services. These third parties also place cookies on Forever Young The Show's behalf that are used to track how you use the service. For example, Google Analytics or BlueConic.
Third-party cookies are placed by third parties and only those third parties have access to those cookies and the information collected by the cookie. Third parties that may place cookies via the service include advertising networks that place ads on Forever Young The Show websites.
Social networking services such as Facebook, Twitter, Google may also set cookies through Forever Young The Show's websites.
Below is an overview of all the cookies that are placed from Forever Young The Show's websites or apps:
The analytical cookies we use are
Google Tag Manager (this cookie enables us to track the browsing behaviour of website visitors by placing so-called 'tags'. More information about Google Tag
In addition to the cookies listed above, we use the following advertising cookies to improve our online advertising and to provide us with insight into our campaign performance:
– ScoreCard research (analytical pixel used for research);
– Facebook pixel (tracking pixel used for re-targeting within Facebook);
A visitor to the websites and/or apps who no longer wishes to receive cookies at all must change these settings in all browsers and devices used. If cookies are refused and/or deleted, you may not be able to use the full range of services.
We apply a security level to the processing of personal data which, given the state of the art, is sufficient to prevent unauthorised access, modification, disclosure or loss of personal data. This includes both technical and organisational measures (such as encryption of data, access control to our locations, and limited group of employees with access to the data, etc.).
Are you younger than 16?
Are you under 16? Then ask your parents for permission to use our products/services. Have them read this privacy and cookie statement.
Objection, inspection, amendment and removal of personal data
We believe it is important to be transparent about the way we handle your personal data. With this privacy and cookie statement, we try to communicate as clearly and completely as possible. If you still have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to know what personal data we have recorded about you, or if you want to have your data changed or deleted in accordance with the applicable regulations, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
You can also inform us that you no longer wish to receive your personal details from subsidiaries or third parties, or that we can combine your personal details to create a profile, or that we can use your details to make targeted offers or to send you information and offers by e-mail.
Modification of privacy and cookie statement
Our privacy and cookie statement may change from time to time. You should therefore check this page regularly to see if there are any changes. If we make any substantial changes we will provide a more prominent notice, for example, on our website or by e-mail.
This privacy and cookie statement was last amended on 19 august 2021.